Book your free consultation session with accredited specialists.
2. The online payment facility by which Clients can pay for certain services and pay any bills raised by Apex Family Law (AFL) are subject to the terms of this policy.
3. If you have any queries regarding this please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Online Payment Service Provider
4. The service is provided by Nochex Ltd, Cornelius House, Gelderd Close, Leeds, LS12 6DS, UK.
5. For further information please see their acceptable policy use terms at https://www.nochex.com/acceptable-use-policy
6. When a Client uses the online payment system, all payments will be collected by Nochex. AFL do not store any card details or information regarding the payments.
7. The funds paid by the Client will be released into the account of Nochex and funds are transferred to AFL Client Account once AFL have manually authorised the receipt of the payment (as detailed herein). Manual authorisation will usually occur between 1 or 2 business days.
8. AFL reserve the right to reject any payments made.
9. All card details are stored by Nochex in accordance with their Privacy Notice which can be viewed at https://www.nochex.com/payment-system-privacy-policy
10. if a Client has any queries as to the use of their data, Nochex can be contacted on 0113 819 7163 or www.nochex.com
11. There are financial limits as to the maximum amount which can be paid using the online payment services. The maximum payments which can be made are as follows:
a. The maximum sum which can be paid as a payment on account of our costs or disbursements is £700;
b. The overall maximum payment which can be paid by the service is £4,000 where such sum is paid in respect of an invoice we have raised.
12. AFL will not accept payment of sums above the financial limits set out in Clause 11 and any attempt to make payments above this limit will be rejected.
13. AFL are subject to statutory and regulatory obligations to prevent money laundering. Such obligations may supersede our obligations to you as a Client. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information.
14. AFL may require you to provide proof of the source of the funds and we may also be required to make disclosures to the Police or appropriate fraud prevention or anti-money laundering agencies where fraud or money laundering is suspected.
15. If you wish to apply for a refund please see https://www.nochex.com/merchant-services-terms-conditions for details.
16. You use the online service at your own risk. As stated herein, all payments are made to Nochex who are responsible for the security of the system and the security of the monies you pay via the service. AFL accept no responsibility for use of the online payment service.
17. Where a request for a refund is made, AFL should be notified immediately and no later than 3 working days from the date of payment.
a) Refunds will only be made to the Card or Account to which the original Transaction was debited and not by any other method.
b) Refund(s) can only be processed up to the value of the original Transaction.
c) Any request for cancellation or refund after 3 days will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the original transaction.